2. Which cookies and why
When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal details about you. Said cookies and similar technologies include, inter alia:
Retention period: 1 day
Retention period: 2 years
Aim: These cookies are dropped by third-party AddThis in order to be able to share the page on social networks.
etention period: 2 years
2. You can prevent cookies from being placed or delete existing cookies by adjusting your browser’s settings. You can find help on how to adjust these settings on your browser’s website. Do take into account that not enabling cookies when visiting the Website may lead to some or all of the Website’s functions not working properly. More info
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
3. Who we share data with
We do not send your personal details in an identifiable manner to third parties without your express consent if this is not required to provide Services.
We can call on external processors to make the Website and/or Services available to you. We make sure that third-party processors only process your personal details on our behalf, and subject to written instructions from us. We guarantee that all external processors are selected with due care in order for us to be able to count on the safety and integrity of your personal details.
We can transmit anonymous and/or aggregate data to other organisations who can use said data to improve products and services and tailor the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services.
4. Where we process data
1. We and our external processors will only process your identifiable personal details in the EEA.
5. How we process data
1. We will do our utmost to only process those personal details required to reach the goals described here. We will process your personal details legally, honestly and transparently. We will do our utmost to keep your personal details accurate and up-to-date.
3. We will take suitable technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal details against unauthorised access or theft and against unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our personnel or our external processors’ personnel is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. You must understand, however, that the concern for safety and security only represents a best-effort obligation to the best of our ability, which can never be guaranteed.
6. Your rights
1. You have the right to request access to all personal details we process about you. Requests for access that are obviously submitted in order to cause inconvenience or damage to us, shall not be handled.
2. You have the right to request that all personal details about you that are incorrect or inaccurate, be corrected free of charge If such a request is submitted, you have to include evidence that the personal details you aim to rectify, are incorrect.
3. You have the right to withdraw the permission you gave us for the processing of your details, but said withdrawal does not affect the details we have already collected through cookies or similar technologies based on your previous permission. If you no longer want us to collect data through cookies or similar technologies, you can change your browser settings at any time or delete said cookies.
4. If the intended processing is qualified as direct marketing, you have the right to oppose said processing free of charge and without justification.
6. If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the aforementioned rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. In this request you must clearly mention which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid ID card proving your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such a request. If the request proves to be justified, we will comply with it as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest 30 days after receipt of the request.
7. Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal details by us, you can always contact us at this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are you still not satisfied with our answer, feel free to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission. For further information go to http://www.privacycommission.be.